"" MINDD - DEFENDA SEUS DIREITOS: PRAISE THE LORD - WITH BISHOP BRUNO LEONARDO & ALINE SOUZA: RESSURECT ME LORD ! BRING ME BACK TO LIFE

Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2026

PRAISE THE LORD - WITH BISHOP BRUNO LEONARDO & ALINE SOUZA: RESSURECT ME LORD ! BRING ME BACK TO LIFE

 



A single word from the Lord directed toward you is capable of transforming your entire story. 

The Owner of life is with you and knows the right time to perform the miracle you have been seeking. 

So raise your voice to the heavens, cry out with me for the manifestation of His power, and prepare yourself to experience the supernatural.

BRING ME BACK TO LIFE

📌 LISTEN ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS: 

#AlineSouza​ #BringMeBackToLife​ #RessuscitaMe​ #MKNetwork​


BRING ME BACK TO LIFE

Lord, I need a miracle in my life
Transform my life, I need a touch from heaven
I’ve been here in the dark for far too long
The joy I used to know one day seems to be gone
It looks as if my dreams have all been shattered

Lazarus heard Your voice the day
When that stone was rolled away
And within just four days he rose up from the grave

Lord, I know that there is power in Your name
And I believe that there are things that only You can change
Lord, I need a miracle in my life

Come roll the stone away, Lord
Call me out of this grave
Write a new beginning, where they said it was over
Come breathe Your life into me
Lord, I need a breakthrough
Reveal Your healing power, I need You in this hour
Bring me back to life

You are the Source of life, the strength I need inside
You are God’s begotten Son
And You’re giving me new life
You reign over my heart, now I can hear Your voice
Calling me out of the grave, in the power of Your name

Songwriter: Anderson Freire
English version by: Patrick Souza and Paola Souza



Nenhum comentário: